GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I HAVE FOUND...

A MAGIC WORM.


no fo srs MAN.




I found it in my attic, and liek it's fuzzayyy.


It's red.


It follows all mah commands. BD


Because I'm cool like that.


I bing`d it and found a picture.





ISN'T IT PRETTY?


forrlz though i did find it in my attic and it is red and it has an "invisible string" attached to it so i follows me. ;D


apparently it's some random toy my mom got before when she was flying british airlines. lolololol.


I even have the box here and it has "Secret instructions concealed behind this flap" which are really stupid.


BUT SOMEHOW, I REALLY LIKE HOW IT LOOKS.

4 comments:

  1. YOU WEIRD GIRL 8D.
    I LIEK WEIRD PEOPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE SEEN THAT IN THE MALL LOL!

    IT'S A TOTAL LIE, CAUSE THE COMMERCIAL SAYS IT MOVES ON IT'S OWN, BUT IT REALLY HAS THE STRING LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and have you seen the Fushigi Ball? LOL. They say it "defies gravity" LOL. IT'S ANOTHER LIE, CAUSE IT'S THIS JAPANESE ART THING CALLED CONTACT JUGGLING.

    LIES, ALL LIES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHA FUSHIGI BALLS.
    I always thought those were so cool to see but so expensive to buy. i think it was like 20 bucks for one. LOL

    I never see them magick wurms anymore anywhere.
    MY MAGIC WORM IS SPECIAL. ;_; not.

    ALL THOSE TOYS THEY MAKE SEEM SO AMAZING, IT PROBABLY TRICKED AND STILL TRICKS A LOT OF KIDS.

    ReplyDelete