GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...Whatthe--FFFFMAN. I'D FREAKING TAP THAT.

No wait, I'd SMASH that.

Better yet, I'd DEMOLISH that.

Matter fact, I'd OBLIDERATE that.

Okay, So I met this guy on Trickster when we still played, and he was with us when our group was still with Nari's group.

THEN. He stopped going on for like 2 years, and came back on TODAY.

Then he showed me a picture of himself...

HOLY
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR /THAT/ LONG, AND YOU WERE /THAT/ HOT?!

WHAT THE FFFF.

2 comments:

  1. ... oh no fruity jed is back

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Daaaaang I wanna see this guy now.
    I probably rarely/never talked to him, and if I did, I bet I forgot him.. BD

    Now I wonder how this guy would react if he saw this.

    ReplyDelete