GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Saturday, July 10, 2010

AREN'T WE CUTE? ;D


AREN'T WE CUTE? ;DD

It took me 3 hours to draw such a simple drawing LOLOLOL. Maybe cause I started off with figures, then did detail >_> From left to right, it's Unkz as Sailor Tranny Jupiter, Me as Sailor Slutty Venus, Sam as Sailor Fat@$ Moon, and Bonnie as Sailor Freaking-@$-Crazy-Moo-Fo Mars. :]

AND SINCE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO AT 12:30 AT MIDNIGHT, I'M GONNA GIVE BRIEF DESCRIPTIONS OF HOW I THINK OF EACH PERSON'S LITTLE DRAWING :]

Bonnie - SHE WAS THE SIMPLEST ONE. LIKE, THE EASIEST TO DRAW. LOL. Well, 2nd easiest. LOL. The way I drew her hair was actually a mistake, cause I wanted her hair to go straight down, but then liek I liked how it looked like her hair was moving, so I kept it like that LOL. I gave her some sass and put the little "IF YOU DON'T STFU UNKZ, IMMA MARS FIRE IGNITE YOUR @$$" look ;D OHYEA.

Sam - She came out the best. Undoubtedly. LOL. I love how I drew her AND SHE WAS THE FUNNEST TO DRAW ;D Nothing more to say :] Originally, I wasn't gonna draw the Odango buns, but she didn't look Sailor Moon-ish without them xD. She was easy to draw too LOL. But yea, I'm used to drawing anime girls LOL. FOR SOME REASON, EVERY TIME I DRAW A GROUP PICTURE, I ALWAYS LIKE HOW I DRAW SAM. LOLOLOLOL.

Me - I WAS THE HARDEST TO FREAKING DRAW. ASDKLJF;ADKLSFJ. AND SINCE I WAS SOO HARD TO DRAW, I WILL TAKE A MINUTE TO TALK ABOUT MY MISTAKES :] I erased myself like 5 times before I became satisfied with my hair, pose, and outfit. LOL. The pose I wanted took too much space, and I wouldn't have had enough room for Unkz. I wanted my arm to be a little out more, showing the arm-angle-thing, but I like my pose ;D. THEN. My hair. UGH. I had the image of my hair in my mind, but I kept FREAKING messing up >_>. Like, a couple times, the way I drew my hair made my forehead look freaking huge. But I got it right after a couple times :]. THEN MY OUTFIT. UGH. DRAWING THE OUTFIT RUINED THE PROPORTIONS, LOL. And I was too lazy to draw a full body figure >______>. BUT I PULLED THROUGH ANYWAYS EVEN THOUGH MY CROTCH AREA PROPORTIONALLY IS LOWER THAN ALL THE REST. LOL. If you look closely, and level all of our feet together, I'm the shortest one in the picture LOL.

Unkz - UNKZ WAS THE EASIEST TO DRAW, AND HIS OUTLINE CAME OUT THE CLEANEST LOL. Like, he was SOO easy to draw, I didn't need to redo ANYTHING. LOL. I got lazy on his shoes though, LOL. That's why they look a bit messy LOL. IT'S BECAUSE IT WAS THE LAST THING TO DRAW, AND I WANTED IT TO BE FINISHED ALREADY D8 And giiirl, he got the Pikachu thunderbolt coming out of his headthing ;D

So YEA :] A little bio of the drawing ;DD

6 comments:

  1. ohey, this works better than me FAILING TO GET IT ... TWICE IN MSN.

    Again, I'll say Unkz looks like he jizzed his... skirt. Took me a while to notice that was a thunderbolt up there too. 8D'''
    I see a point in your chest area. JED HAS BOOBS OMG. waitwhat? I like the way the hair looks, :D
    I just love how ree looks in it. Though that could be anyone the way it looks, /FOR A SECOND/ I thought it was just the normal Sailor Moon. &&I AGREE, YOU ALWAYS DRAW HER BEST LOL. THAT'S FUNNY.
    I LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE. I like. ;D ursorite, I'd so ttly ignite Unkz out of all of us. LOL Also I should probably actually take note of how long my hair is, IT'S LONGER THAN THAT NOW WTCARP... my bangs look just like that most days but they go to my right. BD Oh and it also looks like my face is out of line.


    I STILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
    --- AND FREAKING CRAZY MOO-FO MARS, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH EASIER THAN TRANSFERRING. LOL.

    andLOLOL! Now that you pointed it out, it DOES look like I have boobs now LOLOLOL. I tried making it look pecs-ish LOLOLOL.

    And yea, your head is supposed to be a bit to the side :D For the EXTRA sass ;DDD

    AND THANK YOU :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eer, I have no picture. .__.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND WHY SHOULD I :B

    ReplyDelete