GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Friday, July 2, 2010

So I got bored...

SO. I was bored. And being Narutarded. And I was wondering "Is the Hyuuga clan's Juuken/Gentle Fist thingy based on a real fighting style?"

SO. Since I was bored, I looked up "juuken," and everything that came up was NARUTO. LOL.

SO I WAS THINKING. "So it's just a made up martial art?"

BUT I KEPT GOING. And found the NarutoFan forum. They had a whole discussion about it, and they say it's based off of Ba Gua (same thing that Airbending from Avatar is based off of).

SO. I went "THERE WE GO! IT /IS/ BASED OFF OF SOMETHING!" Then I looked up a video of Ba Gua fighting (cause I rememeber Airbending looks nothing like they way Neji/Hinata fights LOL).

YEP. IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE WAY NEJI/HINATA FIGHTS! >_>

SO I KEPT GOING. Looking for an answer.

AND THEN. I FINALLY FOUND AN ANSWER. STRAIGHT FROM WIKIPEDIA.

AND. Juuken IS a real martial art 8DDDDD!! It's actually called Jukenpo, but it like means the same thing. I think. They're both like "Gentle Fist," "Way of the Gentle Fist," or "Gentle Fist Way"

SO. I looked up a video for Jukenpo fighting.

APPARENTLY. It's like a rare martial art hardly anyone practices. So the best thing I found was an 18 second vid of a guy doing the stance Neji/Hinata does when they start fighting, and he does ONE punch, and the other guy grabs his arm and pins him to the ground.

Ouch.

LOL.

LESSON LEARNED. JUKENPO IS A REAL FIGHTING STYLE, AND BEING BORED CAUSES YOU TO DO THE WEIRDEST THINGS.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment