GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Friday, April 23, 2010

How do you dry your hair?

Air dry                                            2 (20%)
Towel                                             2 (20%)
Hairdryer                                        2 (20%)
Blowjob                                          1 (10%)
Blowjob from my mom                     1 (10%)
Blowjob from my dad                        0 (0%)
In Soviet Russia                              2 (20%)
I do not dry my hair, hair dries me   3 (30%)
It's wet.                                          1 (10%)
OHMAHGAAAAAAA!!!11!1!!             1 (10%)

Votes so far: 10
Poll closed

-----
lol it's all even for the normal choices. I MOSTLY AIR DRY. i'll use a towel if i wanna sleep right after a shower though, and hairdryers scare me. IT'S SHAPED SOMEWHAT LIKE A GUN, AND SHOOTS HOT BURNING AIR. ;_;
so, new poll is up. i'ma run out of poll ideas sooner or later. :D

2 comments:

  1. I'M TIED BETWEEN ECSTASY, LSD, MARIJUANA, AND SHROOMS. That's nice to tell people. I SWEAR TO GOD I ONLY SMOKED MARIJUANA LIKE ONCE OR TWICE. D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLMINT.
    DON'T DO DRUGS, DRUGS ARE BAD. `MMKAY? D<

    and I just noticed i didn't set it to multiple answers.
    I FIXEDED IT.

    ReplyDelete