GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What is this I don't even

Does anyone know why people have to be such assholes? ;_;
(Me included, obviously)

I usually try to apologize when what I said was outright cruel, but I don't think it really matters, because I already said it.
In high school there are dumb ass cliques that only hang out with certain people, because of how they dress, how they act, and how they talk.
When I was younger, I didn't really talk to many people and I was a giant dickwad, to put it simply.
Literally, I would cause myself to fight with people just because I wanted to.
I guess I thought it made me look cool, but it kind of pushed me away from everyone.

I BLAME PUBERTY. D<

But anyways, I'm gonna try to be nicer to people, now.
If I had a nickel for every time I said that.
And I'll actually try to think before liquid diarrhea floods out of my mouth.
And before I type, too.
Sorry Sam, Nate, Unkz, Jed, Bonnie, Kaz, Pyro, Nari, Star, Jesse, Sydney, Kaitlin, Heather, ( holy shit this list is long), and anyone else I've said crap to.

Most of the people on that list aren't going to read it anyways, but oh well. 8D

DONATE TO THE 'Stop Mint From Being Such a Fucking Asshole' FOUNDATION.

If I say something mean, just tell me, and you can Falcon Punch me. 8D

OHGOD WAIT DON'T DO--

7 comments:

  1. *FALCOOOOOOOON PAAWWWWWWNNNCH!!!!1*

    8D I HELPED.


    oh //if you say something mean//.
    ...THIS IS FOR THE PAST SO YOU DON'T DO IT AGAIN. GO GO MINT. YOU CAN DO EEEEEET

    /shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. sydney, sidney. EITHER WAY, IT'S A FREAKIN` GIRL NAME.

    what happened to him anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. /DEPRESSION.
    DON'T. REMIND. ME. OTL"


    AND @NATE.
    I WAS FIRST.
    FUCKYEAH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never was told what happened to sid.
    NOTHING. I. COULD. GET. REMINDED. OF. "orz

    &I WAS... SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE.
    I can't even name anything bad Mint has said to me, wat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. =D= I guess I'm the one who could name a LOT but yeah, I was the punchbag xD. I FORGIVE YOU, ULIL. 8D(no f you, Ihu hoarrr D8 -hugsss-) ok I could never say that 8D LATER MINT.

    ReplyDelete