GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HOLY SHIT I'M BACK? For like the 5th time?

Ohai gaiz. So basically, I haven't been on the PC in awhile. BUT I CAN EXPLAIN. Sort of.

So like, my mom barely uses the PC at all, and when she does ( twice in her lifetime, not counting this ) she crashes our computers. So anyways, my mom forced me to teach her how to use the pc AND SHE DOWNLOADED A BAGILLION VIRUSES and IT WAS SO LAGGY, GAIZ YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ;_;.

Okay, so after that, I'm all, "You know what, fuck this, I'm just gonna leave it like that AND NEVAR GET ON THE PC AGAIN OUT OF SELF PITY. NEVAR. AGAIN."

So yeah. 8D

BLAME MY MOM, YOU GAIZ, SRSLY.

(BTW, Hotmail Messenger won't effin'
download, so I'm kind of screwed.)

I'm gonna screw around with the blogger dashboard for awhile, so if there are like, dancing penises (or is it peni? i don't know.) Sorry. 8D

ALSO I MIGHT FUCK UP EVERYTHING, SO I'LL TELL YOU THIS IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment