GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Friday, April 23, 2010

oheeeeelllno.

So like, this stupid fat emo-wannabe/i-have-no-life-ahaha-i-just-play-video-games-all-day seventh grader on the bus went on saying The Beatles were gay. liek, wut.


After I asked him why he said it he said his mommy told him there were all homosexual, then he just said he didn't like them in general.
lolwat. what kind of crack is his mom feeding him. and he's gay-- NO NOT HAPPY-- for saying that.


I wanted to punch that lardo. :D
but i'm not that bad.



&aaa, gad I haven't gotten on-line as much lately. D<
I WENT MMO-FREE AGAIN, TOO. /shot 

1 comment:

  1. No idea how they're homos, really. Especially John, who slept with any woman he could. I MEAN PAUL IS KIND OF -- Fine,I'll stop hating on Paul D<. George went all "let's make love" from like the late 60s until he died. Ringo is damn MANRY, too, with his Jew nose, even though he isn't Jewish. They all had wives, though, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete