GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Thursday, April 22, 2010

What the hell?

So I was basically looking at everyone's profile, and noticed Bonnie has the weirdest favorite books and favorite movies ever. Seriously, guys. BONNIE IS INTO LOVE STORIES, APPARENTLY. Also, I watched the movie (not book) The Lovely Bones, today. I cried like five times. But certain parts made me want to claw someone's face off.

(SPOILER, I THINK?)

"OH, LET ME WAIT FOR MY MOM AND DAD TO HAVE A ROMANTIC MOMENT WHILE I HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF THE MURDERER IN MY HAND"

and who can forget

"LET THE MURDERER PUSH MY BODY INTO A SINKHOLE WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO STOP HIM."

and my most hated:

"LET THE MURDERER GET AWAY WITH IT, ONLY TO DIE A QUICK BUT PAINFUL DEATH."

Seriously, I wished the guy would have gotten raped in prison for years until his asshole collapsed into itself.

1 comment:

  1. WHY YES, YES I AM INTO LOVE STORIES. Pretty much all I read is fantasy/romance, and maybe mystery.
    BIG WHOOP, WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?

    It took me a while to finish reading The Lovely Bones, it made me cry ;_;. AND LIKE MOST BOOKS THAT BECOME SHOWS/MOVIES, I haven't seen it.
    At least that guy got killed by an icicle and couldn't rape/murder anymore.

    HAVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete