GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Friday, May 21, 2010

AHAHAHA SUNBURN

no i don't have sunburn.

soliek I spent most of the afternoon today at the beach with a group of friends. BD
almost everyone else got sunburned.
except me because I absolutely never get sunburned and might never will.
I get tan really easily and I can easily get away without wearing any sunscreen and not burn after being out in the sun for hours. :D 
okayibetijustjinxedmyselfthereandnowi'llgetskincancer. never mind, I dunno.
my friends still say i have no problems with hair or skin or whatever bodily problems because I'm asian.
lolol. I say I just roll with it, true or not.

anyway slapping people with sunburn is not good. especially if you have friends who will hit back/remember a slap one day and hold that to you to get back at you.


and oh, THE BEACH WAS FUN.
REMINDS ME SUMMER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE FOR ME.
SUMMATIMEEEEEEEE /shot
two and a half more weeks of school, I think.
WOOHOO.
... and four important tests to take.
uuuurrraaaaghhh.




I've been neglecting the blog for like a week
though it doesn't seem like I've missed much
only bored feluoys and nekkid men someone's orgasming to.

No comments:

Post a Comment