GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Knockity Knock

See, today,
my friends and I were going to hang out,
and I'm just sitting here,
waiting for them to get to my door, right?

Yea, the doors were all like "knock-knock"
I was like "what the heck, why aren't they using the doorbell"

...

Turns out it wasn't them...
It was a creepy pedophile rapist zombie Nazi who liked ear sex.

...

No, not really, not at all would be the answer if you are asking "the shit, no fucking way, seriously?"
Well, yea, turned out to be two friendly preachers my mom always doesn't answer the door for.
because she says "they usually come on a winter's day, and it's freezing cold outside, who would want to open the door to let the breeze in"
Well, I think she also does this, because she is Buddhist,
I think.
I'm religiously confused.

Well, yea, so I was all like "hello"
So the big burly man starts talking, "ey, 'ow you doing?"
Turns out he had a Jamaican accent, or something to that extent.
and yea, preacher stuff, bible gets taken out,
and when I told them my Asian name when they asked for my name,
I found that they had a hard time saying it.
Darn, fml D; , when the guy finally got it,
my name sounded kinda epic with an accented voice,

Andyea,
Friends came over,
we had a blast.
Played Scene it, like wtf.
AND I WON,
but I hate movies,
and one of my friends was a movie hoar.
So I feel accomplished,

Andyea,
Just wanted to add a post to this,

Btw, shit,
the movie hoar had a weird way of calling me to the door,
he would always call my cell,
and tell me he is at my door,
EVEN THOUGH MY HOUSE HAS A FUCKING DOORBELL!

BtwBtw,
If that works,
My Ex told me she "<3" me
Shit, that's weird.

Love,
nate

No comments:

Post a Comment