GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

urgahdkfjdfd cold.

OKAY SO TODAY I HAD FINAL EXAMS.


gad i hate my homeroom. IT'S FREEZING IN THERE AND MY HOMEROOM TEACHER STILL SWEATS. A LOT. he sweats like right through his shirt and it's so nasty. ;_;

my friend got a bead of sweat on one of her papers LOL.
poorher.


anyway I WAS STUCK IN THAT STUPID CLOSET-SMALL ROOM WITH NO JACKET, JUST A SHIRT AND SHORTS FOR LIKE FOUR HOURS TRYING TO TEST. D:< and an extra fan was running by the door which i right next to ffff.

i ended up stealing my friend's sweatshirt like .
he thought he lost it pffffHAHAHAA 

ohandlolshortshorts. WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS? I WEAR SHORT SHORTS! 

/shot
yeah. i'm wearing sweats to school tomorrow mang. GONNA TAKE A NAP because some people take like two extra hours to test... i work slow too though. BD

ANYWAY. YEAH. WASUPPPPP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment