GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Monday, May 3, 2010

my dad can't make doughnuts.

so my dad's in the kitchen just experimenting with dough and frying oil and whoknowswhat.
at first he said he was making homemade doughnuts, and didn't feel like looking up a real recipe.
they taste nothing like doughnuts, some of them were literally fried dough with sugar sprinkled on LOL
my brother has been dunking them in smoothie then eating it, wat.
THIS ISN'T AMURIKKAN FOOD, or dutch since i think that's where doughnuts originated, IT'S HORRIBLE FRIED WEIRD-CHINESE-MAN STUFF. YEAh, STUFF. 
he's been calling them like five different things over a span of three minutes.

I personally like the chinese churro cracks as a name, though 8D


don't ask why i wanted to share this.
I'M JUST SHARIN`.
SHARING IS CARING.










/shot

No comments:

Post a Comment