GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Sunday, May 30, 2010

RAPTOR JESUS

HOLY SHIT IT'S SUMMER AND NOW I CAN GET BACK ON THE PC.
Jesus shit fuck I hated the last few months of school so much.


Some cunts (HOLY SHIT I SAID IT) in my grade were threatening me and telling me I would go to hell because I'm not Christian.

Which is hilarious, considering I don't believe in hell, but oh well, whatever helps them sleep at night.

FUNNIEST QUOTES FROM THEM:

"You'd better read the bible!"

"I mean, it's your choice to have a different religion, but you'll be surprised in the end."

"I'm not meaning to be offensive, but you're probably going to hell."

I probably should have said something like, "I'm not meaning to be offensive, but Jesus was Jewish 8D."

Christians usually don't bother me, nor does any other person with a different religion than me.

But when they decide to threaten me with their beliefs or try to push their religion on me, I'm bound to get pissed off.

So anyways, HEEYYY.

Wait, this is the end..

BBBYEEE~

1 comment:

  1. MINT, IF YOU WANT TO KICK SOME ASS I'LL SUPPORT YOU. God I can't stand those religious bastards as well. It's really annoying when they try to do that D8<

    ReplyDelete