GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

._.

Tears shed, can't get over it. They regret it, they regret doing such things.
People around me, clowns that secretly cry.
I wonder, will somebody try to get over this?
Or will they hide behind those fake smiles?
I lied to myself for a long time, and I don't intend to do that anymore.
But still, whenever I look around, I see that past memory of myself,
all the lies, all the pain.
What can I do for them?
Are they strong enough to get over it for themselves?
I don't know. Are they?
I feel nothing, but still I care about them.
What the hell is wrong?
Look at you, can't you see?
You can make a difference.
You can change things, you can turn their world upside down.
What you had to ask yourself is: Do you want to?
What would happen if you did?
Would you enjoy that world?
Or would you regret doing such thing?
For now, we can't decide. All we can and should do is observe.
Keep looking around. You'll find something that'll turn your world upside down.
And once that happens,
I'm sure you'll know what to do with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment