GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lol say whaaa.

: | Lol, I'm not forgetting about this my faithful readers.
Just yeah, busy friday and stuff =__=. But aaaaanyways,
this saturday I went downtown with some friends, then yeah. At the bus, this guy got a ride without paying for it, then started playing his guitar like, in a way that hes pay for the ride by playing it o__O. JUST YEAH, imagine a rocker dude playing Jason Mraz on the bus with ppl round him kinda going like WTF?
Then after that, these guys from a soap opera accidentally filmed my sister while they were shooting this scene, and YEAAA. seems like shes gonna be on TV lol.
Well, after that hung out with other friends at the mall. Ugh, well I just hope life gets more exciting, because I need more adventures duuude.

No comments:

Post a Comment