GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Heeey, It ain't emo, It's just me. LOL
That's why I said ITS DEEP, not EMO you bastards.
But yeah,shit is getting tough at school.
Anyways, with so many things on my mind, I still have to set something straight.
What am I supposed to do, once I take my final decision on adolescence?
It's closer than ever, I have to focus on that, and on studies. If I screw it up, I'm fucked. Teachers are incompetent, and you can't rely on your listening skills alone.
So, we'll have to show that hidden 'oomph' of yours to everyone.
And this is it, life begins now. Don't lose it, you won't get another shot.
But if we do lose it, we still need to focus. One of your best qualities is solving problems under huge pressure right? So use it, its a lifesaver.
E por ultimo, nao eskece dela. Vc vai precisar dela como apoio nesse periodo.
With this said, All I can say is: arregaƧa com esses fela da puta vei. Pronto.