GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why am i even up...?

i've never thought to ask....
"Why do you like me?"
'cause i'm a complete asshole, and didn't give it a chance,
though i wouldn't have given every girl a chance,
some were just... way too fast, acted way too quickly,
and wanted the thing that was most delicate to me...
But like some girls, like... say...
I won't say any names, but alot of girls actually touched me,
really touched my heart,
i would love all of them dearly, if i could, each of them, and i do,
but i can't just get with just one of them, 'cause I want to be there for all of them...
Shit, I'm sorry guys, I-i'm just not fit to be a good guy...
and i'm sorry for alienating all the people who actually cared for me,
I'm sorry for being a doof, a dork, an asshole, a bastard,
An Insensitive, Narcissistic, Shadow of a fool...
I'm just so sorry for everything

"I don't want to lose you, I don't want to use you, Just to have somebody by my side"

From Paris, With Love,
Forget me Not,
Love,
Nate.

1 comment:

  1. Never asked you to be a good guy.
    You just are

    ReplyDelete