GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Thursday, March 18, 2010

JUST ONE MORE...

It's like this bloggity is my drug...
Alysia was right,
I needed a damn diary... journal... thingy...
damn, i miss Alysia, she was always the one with the most common sense...
haha one second, washroom break
~Intermission~
ermm... just remembered i was writing a bloggity entry...
Fuck i am sleepy... whatever, i'll leave it there...
Now you actually know who "Nate" really is,
haha, read this bloggity, and you shall learn...
well, Night guys, I've got a long day of school, apologizing, kissing up, making up, and remaking friends ahead...

Well to my previous well, Like Unkz always says,
"Lemme finish this song, it's good"
So yes, let me finish this song...
wait, that reminds me, haha, I need to sync my ipod, haha...
Well, my mom just woke up, came in my room, and started bitching at me...
Seriously... Just, i was getting to a point where my mood wasn't CRAP.
wow...
well, Lemme finish this song, say all my goodbyes&nights, and I'm good to go...

"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven..."

From Canada, With Love,
Forget me Not,
Love,
Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment