GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

doesn't matter

well, no one posts here. BD

it's only unkz, ree, and me at this point too.
mint and jed were added, but eh iunno.

again, no one posts here.
`cept me. but really that much. (to me, anyway) 


anyway.

I was told my life was perfect today.
First I laughed, then thought, then just shrugged it off.
what happened was some girl (that doesn't really like me) snapped at me because her life "is so honkhonking bad because my mom doesn't let me do anything" and "bonnie's too smart and pretty and loved and has such a perfect life with nice friends and family and a happy outlook" i laugh because that's not true. and my life has barely been lived, i've got a ton of stuff i wanna do. i thought about it and said that's cool how my life seems perfect and it just made me more happy. marvleous.


I didn't lose my marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment