GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh hai thar.

I haven't checked my emails in like 4 weeks, and I found this invitation in the email. And of course, no one tells me that I actually got an email in the first place, so I didn't know it was there. SO DON'T BLAME ME, BONNIE. ;_;.

I blame Unkz. D<

Okay, not really, BUT YOU CAN SEE MY POINT.

Oh, and am I supposed to blog about things that happened?

My life is so boring, but I'll give it a shot//

Yesterday, (3-15-10), I went to town with my family to go shopping.

My little sister, Tori, made us go to the park to feed ducks, and we ended up wasting like 10 loaves of bread on just that.

We bought another coffee maker because our old one pretty much died a few years ago, and I'm the only person that drinks coffee besides my mom.

Now, I'm drinking coffee like water.

But, I read in some weird magazine that coffee was actually one of the most healthy things you can drink, so yeah.
//
And thus concludes my boring-ass day.
Today, I just slept until 12:00 P.M., took a long shower, and got on the PC just for Unkz to ditch me. Now my sleeping habits are going to be screwy.
But it's Spring Break for 5 more days, so I'm happy.

But bored.
Edit by Unkz: HEEEY, I HAD TO GO TO PE CLASS, THEN ENGLISH COURSE THEN SCHOOL. D8 I COULD HAVE RAN AWAY, BUT NOOO I SAID BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment