GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Friday, March 19, 2010

CRAZY ITALIANS

Or more like we're just the ghetto neighbors everyone hates.
My brother is stupid.
Everytime he goes outside he lets the dog out TO RUN TO ANOTHER FUCKING HOUSE.
And then I'm all zombied out on the computer, so when he does end up in another house, one of the neighbors come over and complain.

Then Start cussing.
In Italian?
Son of a bitch atleast cuss in English so I know if you're calling me a dick licker or some Titty rider I SWEAR TO FUCK FFF.

But I know what he called my dog. And from this day on Old Man, You'll be cussing 10 times more when I am done with you.

--

Cutting to the non-important but it keeps sticking to me.

Is my dad a liar?
No, seriously.
Today I just found out mom's wedding ring was fake.
Are you Serious?
Though I can't believe it took her..10 years to realize.
Has everything she said really be true? Can my dad really be a man that I would usually despise?

And I've actually witnessed these advents before.

And he has actually lied, to my face.
Why do people even bother lying?

;/

-- Amree

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes lying is better than telling the truth. Unless the person finds out. Then they get pissed off at you 8D.

    ReplyDelete