GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Sunday, March 21, 2010

You whores, this was my old layout for my personal blog I deleted.

OK SO.

Last night I had a cast party for the Seussical, the musical I was in.

It started off with getting in the car to get to the party. My first lap dance of the night was from a lap top. Then it turned into back seat belt buckle sex with my drama-mom. Then we were the first people at the party, and we ended up shoving pizza and garlic bread down our throats.

AND THEN THE SLUTTY DANCING CAME.

AND THEN THE TIRED-NESS CAME.

AND THEN...

it died.
The whole party just died.
Everybody just went outside to talk instead of dance, even though music was still on.

Then yea.

My inner slut is gonna be toned down, cause of reasons.

I am still a virgin, if you wanna know. AND

I.

AM NOT.

A WHORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment