GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lol, what.

Seems like I'm the one that posts late at night huh?
Well ok, since school's at night right now, I'll probably post late at night here so yeah(like I used to do that on the last one, but yeah who cares. LOL)
Fun, but stressful night at school. Tonight, we were focused on two things: the geography test, and the physics project due friday, and yeah. Right on D-day, we lost the sheet of paper that had all the info we needed to make the graphics, and then just yeah, we went apeshiet because of that.
Well let's see, for the happy part of the night, we had lot's of jokes, pervy jokes, sometimes mocking the teacher, helping my friend with the test on this question, and yeah, talking about stupid shit on break.
Just yeah, tomorrow(more like today, 2:25AM) I'll have to get my haircut D8..
WHY ME. THAT'S RACISM DOOD. =D=
But yeah, I hope I don't screw it up this time, otherwise I'm fucked, I won't be able to go to my friend's sweet sixteen... D8.
So, all I wanted to say is, no matter what, stay calm. If you get all worked up, you'll lose the ability to think, making things even harder.
Always focus, and go for it. Find a solution for the problem.
And whatever happens, I'm sure you'll be proud of yourself if you do that.

2 comments:

  1. unkza you say EVERYTHING IS RACISM. D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S NOT LIKE I SAID I DIDN'T LIKE RUSSIANS OR ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete