GOOOOOOOAAAAAAA-- /shot

Friday, March 19, 2010

Homework excuses. NOW.

I hate doing homework. Seriously.

Homework isn't attractive, so I'm not doing it.

I mean NOBODY likes homework. We go through 8 hours of school a day, with classwork. WHY DO WE NEED HOMEWORK? We have LIVES.

Those little whores of teachers.

Anyways, I'm bored and I need an excuse for homework.

So far, I've came up with:
  • "I was doing my homework with my friend, and I think she took mine on accident."
  • "I left it in the theatre during rehearsals."
  • "I wasn't horny while I was looking at my homework ,so I didn't do it."
  • "Oooh, when you say 'DO your homework' you mean answer the questions? I thought you meant something else."
  • "I'm sorry I didn't do the homework. I have a life, unlike you Mr.Teacherguy. I bet teaching is an excuse for 'I failed school, so I have to go back to it.'"
  • "My hand didn't want to hold the pencil. Instead, it was holding a different kind of wood."
  • "It's called HOMEwork. I wasn't at home yesterday, I was at my grandma's house."

Got any other ones? My teacher doesn't accept "My printer isnt working."

No comments:

Post a Comment